Position : Legal Officer / Contracts Administrator
Salary : Depends on experience and performance
Location : Donmueng Airport, Bangkok, Thailand.
Report to : Director of Chief Commercial Officer
Job Responsibilities :
• Maintain a corporate legal structure and system for MJETS and its subsidiaries that supports its overall business strategy.
• Administer legal activities associated with control and maintenance of legal documents and records across the company
• Maintaining corporate organization structure
• Procuring and maintaining up to date company contracts, insurances, renewals and permissions
• Liaise with accounting and tax teams as necessary
• Liaise with government officials as necessary
• Provide assistance to MJETS and its subsidiaries on legal issues as requested and required in connection with the foregoing matters and otherwise.
• Liaise with other legal teams to coordinate matters and ensure consistency of support across legal department.
• Other assignments as assigned by the superior
• Thai nationality / Any Gender / Age 28-35 yrs.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Legal, Insurance or related study
• At least 3 years experience as a Contracts Administrator or similar position, will be advantage if used to work in an insurance industry.
• TOEIC score not less than 800 or above
• Strong analytical skill with a good understanding of data
• Ability to present complex information in understandable and compelling manner
• Ability in summary , monitoring and communicate both internally and externally.
• A strategic thinker, Problem solving, communication skill
• Reporting skill or summary skill and multitasking abilities.
• Computer literacy
Interested candidates are required to send us an e-mail along with full resume and contact number to:
Human Resources Department
Private Jet Terminal, Donmueng International Airport
222 Vibhavadi Rangsit Rd., Donmueng, Bangkok 10210
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel. 02-0345678 ext. 509