Security Administrative Officer
1) Provide a variety of secretarial or coordinator support tasks as well as supporting administrative and documentation functions, e.g. phone and mail correspondence, filing, travel arrangements, reimburse and etc. and provide support to related departments.
2) Handle confidential and security sensitive information professionally including employees background clearance.
3) Manage the daily, weekly, monthly agenda, arrange new meetings and appointments.
4) Information to the Accountable Manager, and HOD on the results of the Security related information.
5) Co-ordinated the other department in relation to the on-going development of the security System, Security procedures, associated documentation requirements with the plans and proposals.
6) Monitoring yearly Security reports of investigate status, corrective action, and preventive plan.
7) Issuing and controlling usage of company ID Badge.
8) Any other tasks as assigned by the superiors.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in any field
• Good skills of computer literacy with MS Office applications
• Fluent written, spoken and reading capability in English and Thai
• Ability to multi-task and be able to handle task under pressure
• Highly motivated to succeed
• Team player
• Fast learner
• New graduate are welcome
CONTACT : 02 111 5999 # 2105
e mail : firstname.lastname@example.org