งานการบิน มาใหม่ บริษัท Asian Aviation Training Centre เปิดรับสมัครพนักงานตำแหน่ง Flight Simulation Training Instructor (Synthetic Flight Instructor-SFI)
Job Highlights - Excellent command of spoken and wrรtten English - Competitive salary and benefits - Works in multi-national environment For those holding an Non EASA ICAO licence L3Harris will provide the training required to secure an EASA FCL 900 instructor training qualification. Qualified pilots with ICAO licence are encouraged to apply. For more details, please contact 02-316-0622-24 ext. 118 HR department
Main activities and Job Functions
- Perform the role of the Synthetic Flight Instructor of an ATO to, ensure a European class standard, thereby achieving and sustaining Customer satisfaction and contributing to the winning of repeat business.
- Ensure that all training is conducted to the highest level of safety and that all trainees maintain professional standards at all times including classroom/ground school and in-simulator training.
- Ensure that all briefing and debriefing are also conducted to the highest level of professional standards.
- Ensure that all training is conducted in full compliance with EASA regulations and requirements.
- Ensure that all paperwork/electronic records are completed accurdately and in a timely manner.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Head of Training.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required
- Hold or have held an ICAO CPL MPL OR ATPL.
- At least 1500 hours on multi-pilot aeroplanes.
- Hold or have held one of the following Type Ratings:
– A320 / A330 / A340 / A350 / A380