สายการบิน Bangkok Air เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Account Executive ขอ TOEIC 550 คะแนนขึ้นไป ทำงานที่ สำนักงานใหญ่ จตุจักร
Job Highlights – Account Executive – Sales – Airline
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a minimum 1 year of experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and must be able to negotiate and problem-solve.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding knowledge of Marketing and Negotiating Principles
- English proficiency TOEIC 550 or above.
สนับสนุน The Next Chapter ง่ายๆ ด้วยการสั่งซื้อสินค้าผ่านช่องทางด้านล่าง
- Increase Sales Performance to achieve monthly and annual targets.
- Implement sales activities and establish good relationships with travel agents, tourism organizations, and trade partners.
- Explore new business opportunities with travel partners (GSA/BSP/non-BSP)
- Report market situation, competitor movement, and new customers to Account Management.
- Set up a plan to visit potential customers.
- Negotiate/close sales/handle complaints or comments and solve problems for customer accounts under the responsibility.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate products and services to satisfy business partners’ requirements.
- Coordinate internal communication with all concerned departments to achieve better results.
- Executive Activity as directed by Management Team.
- Participate on behalf of the company in travel trade fairs, conferences, and seminars.
- Assist Account Manager to analyze sales revenues, and developing a sales strategy plan to achieve sales targets as set by the company.
- Consider waiver for an administration charge of ticket condition, extra baggage allowance, and examining pre-approval before proposing to Account Manager.
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customer’s dedication.