Gulf Air เปิดรับ Sales Manager ด่วน!
Maximize Gulf Air’s passenger revenue and plan, organize, direct and control the activities of the Sales force and marketing including the Reservations and Ticket Sales outlets to ensure that sales target budgeted for the station is achieved. Selling Bahrain as a holiday destination of choice. SM will be supervising/managing sales executives and sales & Market officers.
- Expand business in the assigned area targeting passengers & tourism to the Kingdom of Bahrain on Gulf Air.
- Maintain and expand business in the assigned area.
- Negotiate agreements and resolves potential issues or problems with clients and Travel Agents.
- Expands existing or current customer base by recognizing and involving top Travel Agents within the area.
- Develop business plans to maximize revenues.
- Create awareness of Gulf Air’s products/services in the area to magnify market influence and generate future sales.
- Prepare, monitor and control station budget to ensure compliance with set targets.
Education & Training
- Business/aviation University degree is a must
- Master’s degree is preferably majoring in Business Administration or Economics.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong systems literacy and numerical reasoning.
- Outstanding selling/influencing skills and Excellent negotiating skills.
- Strong knowledge of all products and routes
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated airlines experience sales and marketing related disciplines
- Ability to think and act strategically, dynamic, creative and entrepreneurial.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally in a complex, highly competitive and fast moving business environment.
- Effective time management skills
- Outstanding commercial awareness/business acumen.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of the Airlines business, Travel industry and corporate business.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your application to [email protected]