KWE หรือ Kintetsu World Express (Thailand) Co., Ltd. เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Airfreight Reservation Supervisor ทำงานที่ลาดพร้าว
- Various development programs for career growth
- Close to MRT Lat Phrao / MRT Ratchadaphisek
- 5-day work week, Yearly bonus, Group insurance
- Age: 28-35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, International Business or related fields.
- At least 5 years experienced in Air Freight business.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good command of English, both of written and spoken.
- Be able to operate PC and Microsoft Office.
- Immediate or quick to start working is preferred.
- Make booking with airlines at reasonable cost based on trade lane strategy and airlines strategy.
- Make advance booking with airlines. Always do consolidation to combine several booking request.
- Input booking data in Daily planning and create Mawb in internal system correctly.
- Follow up shipment until arrive dstn and inform all concern if any irregularity i.e. damage/ split/ missing cargo/misroute .
- Negotiate with airlines for adhoc/lower rate.
- Issue Adhoc Adjustment Report as daily basis and send to all concerns.
- Coordinate with related section/dept. for smooth operation and solving problem .
- Request stock Awb from airlines.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below
Human Resources Department KWE-Kintetsu World Express (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
99 KWE Building, Soi Ladprao 28, Ratchadaphisek Road, Chankasem, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
Tel: 02-792-5999, 02-515-3888 Ext. 1609, 1613
Air Traffic Control เวิร์คช็อปออนไลน์ รุ่นที่ 4 เปิดรับสมัครแล้ว!