Senior Aircraft Maintenance Planner & Engineering Support
Aircraft Maintenance Planning Tasks
– Coordinate, monitor, control and evaluate the performance of planning tasks resulting from the line and base maintenance events
– Plan required maintenance tasks for customers
– Agree together with customers regarding ground time, workload and distribution in the production
– Prepare working papers for routine maintenance and issue job summary sheets
– Assist in and coordinate AOG events, non-routine maintenance
– Synchronize with customer’s maintenance coordinator, LHT fleet manager, LHT engineering in FRA and other concerned parties or partner companies to guarantee a reliable and efficient maintenance work
– Technical problem solving of day-to-day aircraft maintenance planning tasks
– Assist in onboarding, coaching and training new team members
Engineering Support Tasks
– Support actively in customer’s technical problem-solving in collaboration with LHT PD.
– Manage and process technical data with LHT or Customers IT Systems.
– Prepare process and analyze reliability data in order to support regular reliability meetings with customers and LHT’s responsible department.
– Support in the monitoring of relevant economical and operation parameters (Key Performance Indicators, KPIs) for Customers and LHT.
– Manage independently projects and tasks reasonably assigned by Team leader and/or TOM.
– Connect LHT technical services to the customer beyond cross-cultural barriers.
– Male or Female
– Thai Nationality
– Up to 40 years old
– University Degree (Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace, or any equivalent)
– Thorough understanding of all Microsoft Office computer applications
– Experience in aircraft maintenance planning a minimum of 5 years.
– Good communication skill in English
– Skill in maintenance operation systems (ERP) is advantageous
– Good General knowledge in aviation maintenance
– Excellent health and willing to take a full medical checkup.
– Willing to work on shift basis
Lufthansa Services (Thailand) Ltd: Human resource Department
999 Moo 1 Room A4-091A, Concourse A, Bangna-Trad KM.15,
Rachathewa, Bangpli, Samutprakarn 10540
Email: [email protected]
Please mention in subject line as ‘Application for Service Center Agent position – your name’.