งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ Lufthansa Service (Thailand) เปิดรับสมัครพนักงานตำแหน่ง Assistant Aircraft Maintenance Planning and Engineering Support ขอ TOEIC 700 คะแนนขึ้นไป
- Assigned by Lufthansa Technik AG (LHT) – assists to implement, coordinate and monitor agreed technical services between LHT and customers.
- Assist in maintenance planning and coordinate, monitor, control and evaluate the performance of planning tasks resulting from line and base maintenance events including coordinate AOG events and non-routine maintenance
- Support the tasks in planning, managing, preparing and issuing all maintenance work packages for line and base maintenance events based on airline operations, aircraft time availability, complexity of task and availability of required resources such as facility, tooling, materials and manpower.
- Synchronize with customer’s maintenance coordinator, LHT fleet manager, LHT engineering in FRA and other concerned parties and partner companies to guarantee a reliable and efficient maintenance work
- Support actively in customer’s technical problem solving in collaboration with LHT product divisions
- Manage and process technical data within LHT’s or customer’s IT systems
- Connect LHT technical services to the customer beyond cross- cultural barriers
- Manage tasks reasonably assigned by Team Leader and/or Manager.
- Male or Female
- University Degree (Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace, or any equivalent)
- Good knowledge of aviation industry, airworthiness and legislation (EASA & FAA)
- Preferable – 0-2 years of experience both in line maintenance planning or /and base maintenance planning.
- Experience in B787, B777, B737 or A320 is preferable.
- Good communication skill in English, written and spoken (TOEIC >700 or equivalent)
- Good analytical and strategic-conceptual skills
- Good PC user know-how
- Team player who likes working with teams from multiple nationalities, relevant international experience is an advantage.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a dynamic environment.
- Willing to work on shift basis inclusive of weekends and public holidays.
- Willing to travel frequently, if required.
Please apply via email and attach supporting document to email [email protected]
Subject line should mention as ‘Application for Assistant Aircraft Maintenance Planning and Engineering Support position – your name’.