• Male or Female
• Thai Nationality
• Up to 40 years of age
• University Degree (Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace, or any equivalent)
• Thorough understanding of all Microsoft Office computer applications
• Experience in aircraft maintenance planning or as an aircraft mechanic is desirable
• Good communication skill in English
• Skill in maintenance operation systems (ERP) is advantageous
• High responsibility and communication skills
• Good General knowledge in aviation maintenance
• Excellent health and willing to take a full medical checkup.
• Willing to work on a shift basis.
• Responsible for the forecasting, planning, and scheduling of maintenance activities
• Coordinate, monitoring and control and performance evaluation of line and base maintenance events
• Planning of required maintenance tasks for customers
• Agree together with customers regarding ground time, workload and distribution in the production
• Preparation of working papers for routine maintenance and issuing of Job summary sheets
• Entering of techlog, cabinlog, groundlog pages, job cards into related IT systems and archiving of dirty fingerprints.
• Ordering of material for scheduled maintenance tasks and monitor the due dates.
• Evaluation of necessary downtime, man-hours, qualification, tools, and material of routine and non-routine task
• Assistance and coordination for AOG events, non-routine maintenance
• Coordinating with customer’s maintenance coordinator, LHT fleets manager, Lufthansa Technik Engineering in FRA and other concerned parties or partner companies to guarantee a reliable and efficient maintenance work
• Take over special additional tasks as requested by superiors
• Full Resume
• Recent Photograph
• Copy of Education Certificate
• Thai ID Card
• House Registration
• Certificate of Military Exemption
• TOEIC Certificate (if any)
สมัครทางอีเมลเท่านั้น ที่ firstname.lastname@example.org
*** งด Walk-in และ Phone Call นะครับ ***