งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Malaysia Airlines เปิดรับสมัคร Station Head/Manager ที่สนามบินภูเก็ต
Role Purposes Manage, plan, monitor and ensure Malaysia Airlines operations is safe, secured and in full compliance with the regulatory requirements, company policies and standard operating procedures. Station Head to ensure consistent service delivery is in accordance with company service standards.
- Manage plan and control the Operating Expenditure (OPEX) to ensure it is within the provided budget.
- Plan and manage the resources and team effectively to ensure efficient management of department in line with the operations procedures so as results are delivered according to the agreed level of performance whilst ensuring standard operations procedures are adhered to.
- Manage, plan and monitor safety and security issues within area of responsibility and ensure staff and Ground Handling Agent (GHA) staff are compliant to the safety requirements and organisational procedures, accurate reporting and recording of information.
- Manage communications with passengers, authorities, ground handlers, external agencies and handle complaints and claims at the station.
- Manage, plan and monitor staff ‘s performance, learning and development, discipline, grievances and industrial relations issues
- Provide consistent predictable and highest quality services in all aspect of station as well as be responsible and accountable for upholding service standards of all facets of operations.
- Ensure effective management and control of fund, account receivables and payables and cost within approve budget, communications and statutory/legal requirements.
- Develop, establish and maintain close rapport through networking with key personalities in the Government agency, other relevant external parties and maximize business opportunities for the Company.
- Managing request and demand of VVIP and VIP within parameters of company procedures while maintaining highest delivery standard in a safety and secured environment.