MJets currently operates the first and only FBO & Private Jet Terminal in Thailand offering 7 distinct business lines. These include aircraft charter, aircraft management, consultancy, maintenance & AOG services, air ambulance, ground handling services and FBO facilities with VIP lounge.
The highest safety standards, world-class service, and personal touch are the things about us that have allowed MJets to continue to lead private aviation in Thailand and South-East Asia.
Position: Finance & Accounting Officer (Account Payable)
Salary: Depends on experience and performance
Location: Donmueng Airport, Bangkok, Thailand.
Report to: Financial Controller
• Verify AP Document and process PR in Oracle System for supplier invoices.
• Create and maintain vendor master in Oracle.
• Process Expense Claim related to business operation and ensuring correctness in term of figure and all details required
• Monitor and manage AP Outstanding for timely payment and not effect with business operation
• Ensuring payment transaction are processed with proper account code and accurate record in the system according to accounting rules and Business Unit
• Support on conduct closing activities for month-end closing(reconcile GL to working file, costing, cost accrual)
• Coordinate with each department for fixed assets, monthly reviews for new items. Conduct to prepare checking list for annual asset physical checking
• Preparation of work papers for external auditors and any additional assistance needed by them to complete the annual audits.
• Liaison with Company Tax Team to ensure company fulfillment of its tax obligations. Review monthly WHT and Tax Input Report and submit to the tax team.
• Perform related work on any accounting & financial issue as per ad-hoc assignment in order to improve team performance.
We are looking for someone who is
• Result Oriented
• Be honest and trustworthy
• Excellent coordination and communication skills
• Good as a team player and service-minded
• Thai Nationality
• Any gender
• Age between 24-30 years old ( New graduation is welcomed )
• Minimum bachelor degree in Accounting or Business Administration or related
• 1-2 years experienced in Finance or Accounting area preferable
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Good Command of English (speaking, writing, reading, listening)
Interested candidates are required to send us an e-mail along with full resume and contact number to: