สายการบิน Nok Air เปิดรับสมัคร Corporate Security Manager
Job Highlights – 7 years in Airlines Industry – Knowledge in aviation security regulations – Operational and Auditing experience
- Accountable for the implementation and maintenance of the Security Program throughout the organization.
- Accountability for Security performance is placed at a level in the organization having the authority to take action to ensure the Security Program is effective.
- Ensure the implementations of the Security Program comply with international standards including ICAO, IATA, CAAT, and other relevant regulations.
- Define Company’s overall security policy for acceptance by senior management
- Develop and promulgate company-wide security standards and practices
- Conduct an initial and comprehensive survey of aircraft operator facilities, equipment, and activities, in order to determine security needs and assess likely threats
- Develop or modify the Security Program Manual to correct deficiencies as necessary, and to comply with national laws and regulations of States which conduct flight operations
- Ensure the Security Program Manual is current and has been endorsed by senior management and submitted to the appropriate authority for verification and approval
- Ensure the continuing effectiveness of the Security Program Manual through regular evaluations and inspections, and by encouraging internal security audit processes, that is, the implementation of quality control functions
- Establish and maintain effective liaison with all relevant authorities and stakeholders, in order to contribute to the industry’s development of security systems and to comply with statutory requirements, taking into consideration the responsibilities of other relevant authorities with police functions
- Maintain effective liaison with other departments of the aircraft operator, and especially senior management, so as to facilitate the implementation of effective security measures throughout the company
- Advice on and manage all security systems in use by the aircraft operator, and advise senior management on all aspects of security
- Promote security awareness and vigilance;
- Ensure an effective response by the aircraft operator to any threat or security incident
- Initiate special security measures during periods of increased risk and/or for critical flights and routes
- Maintain familiarity with applicable aviation security-related legislation and regulations in the geographic areas served by NOK
- Maintain a record of all unauthorized weapons or suspect explosive devices detected on the aircraft operator’s aircraft or on property used by the aircraft operator
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field, the aviation-related field is preferred but not required
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the functions of the airline industry with operational knowledge
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken proficiency
- Knowledge of aviation security rules and regulations including NCASP, NCASTP, and NCASQCP
- Pass Training in aviation security awareness
- Relevant operational and auditing experience would be an advantage
- Competency-management skills, communication skills, decision-making skills, non-biased, analytical skills, human factors skills, leadership skills, patience
- Bhutan Airlines เปิดรับ Planning & Technical Records Officer
- Bhutan Airlines เปิดรับ Technical Services Officer
- ทำไม “AOTGA” จึงเป็นบริษัทที่น่าทำงานด้วยในยุคหลังโควิด-19?
- ป้าบเข้าให้! ผู้โดยสารหัวร้อน “สอยท้ายทอย” สจ๊วต American Airlines เหตุโมโหไม่ยอมให้เข้าห้องน้ำ!
- หาที่ฝึกงานอยู่? มาที่นี่เลย! AOTGA เปิดรับนักศึกษาฝึกงานที่สนามบินภูเก็ต 7 ตุลาคมนี้
- สาย Operations ห้ามพลาด! AOTGA รับสมัคร Flight Operations Officer และ Turnaround Coordinator ที่ภูเก็ต