งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ Oman Air เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Senior Accountant
|– Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably in Finance/Accounting.
– 2 years college Diploma in Finance/Accounting or in an allied field with 2 years of work relevant experience.
|– Proficiency in English (Reading and Writing) :
– Proficiency in MS office
|1. To account for the invoices in ERP in accordance with the approved policies and procedures or as per the directives provided by the Section Head
2. To compile, maintain and review various costing reports
3. To ensure timely reporting, deposit, and reconciliation of sale proceeds
4. To reconcile the supplier/ customer SOAs and bank/ GL balances
5. To handle the taxation matters related to the Station
6. To interact with suppliers/ banks as a Finance representative
To act as the backup for any other staff during their absence
|Ensure and monitor the timely receipt of daily sales reports from the town office and airport office including EBT sales. Accountants should adhere to the deadlines received from HO from time to time so as to ensure smooth monthly closing of accounts.
|– Receive the invoices
– Check if approvals on the invoice are in order as per the Manual of Authority
– Check if the rates charged are as per the Contract/ PO and the quantity is confirmed by the user department prior to processing the payment
– Ensure that invoices are approved by the Country Manager/ Airport Manager as the case may be
– Enter the invoice in ERP giving proper narrations specifying the nature of the transaction and the period the invoice pertains to and any other relevant details
|– Review and reconcile the GL accounts related to the Station every month before the 15th of next month
– Pass necessary rectification entries to clear the reconciliation items every month
– Create adequate monthly accruals for various expenses (rent, utilities, EOSB, Social Security etc.) and reconcile the same once actual invoices are booked
|– Preparation and filing of periodical VAT returns either directly or through the Tax Consultant as the case may be
– Liaise with the consultant and/ or Tax Authorities and provide the required data/ reports/ information as requested by them within the agreed time in consultation with HQ
– Preparation and submission of Tax Returns within the due dates either directly or through the Tax Consultant as the case may be
|– Monitor the bank balances every day to request fund replenishment or repatriation to HQ as the case may be
– Reconcile the bank balance with the GL every month before the 15th of the next month and send the same to HQ
– Liaise with banks on matters advised by HQ
|– Annual leave plans to be submitted to Section Head at the beginning of every quarter
– Carry out any other tasks as assigned by superiors.