Royal Jordanian offers you the opportunity to join our Cabin Crew Family and enjoy rewarding, challenging work and a valuable employee benefits package with a chance to learn about new cultures, meet new people every day and be Jordan's ambassador around the world.
To be part of RJ Cabin Crew Family you need to meet the following requirements
- Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats, helping with hand luggage or any seating problems.
- Making announcements and keeping passengers informed of any delays etc. and always being visible in the cabin to answer any passenger requests during the flight.
- Leading passengers in case of emergency and giving first aid to passengers when the need arises.
- Checking all passenger seat belts, checking galleys, and securing them before takeoff.
- Serving meals and refreshments to passengers as per company rules and regulations.
- Professionally demonstrating safety procedures and equipment use before every flight for all passengers.
- Carrying out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy, checking that all meals are on board (including special dietary requests), relevant landing cards are loaded, and first aid equipment is checked.
- Ensuring that passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight and checking that there is no luggage left in the overhead lockers, toilets, and galley areas.
- Completing all flights related paperwork e.g. (stock control, logging any faults or problems during the flight, etc.) and liaising with the ground staff.
- Proficiency in English language
- Communication Skills
- Customer Services
- Safety and Security Consciousness
- Time Management
- Thai Nationality
- Minimum age of 20 and a maximum of 30
- Height 158 cm. with an arm reach of 212 cm. while standing on tiptoes (weight proportional to height)
- Minimum high school education (passed) with fluency in written and spoken English
- Physically fit to meet Royal Jordanian Cabin Crew requirements
- No visible tattoos while wearing the Royal Jordanian Cabin Crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings are not permitted)
- Valid passport with no restrictions to travel to any destination
- English level: TOEIC (Minimum score is 650)
- Applicants must be fit to fly
Interested applicants shall send their updated CVs along with a full-length photograph, the dress code for the photo is formal attire, and interested candidates shall apply by sending your application to [email protected] and filling in the below link.
Please submit your application no later than September 6, 2023.
Only female applicants are accepted.