บริษัท Siam Land Flying เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Ramp Agents ทำงานที่อาคาร Private Jet Terminal ภูเก็ต
- As directed by the Ramp Supervisor carry out services to support safe and efficient aircraft ground handling. These duties may include but are not limited to the following: Aircraft Marshalling, Aircraft Towing, unloading and loading of baggage, laundry, catering on and off aircraft and vehicles, wing walking, Toilet and Water and GPU services, FOD walks, etc.
- Promote a positive safety culture throughout the organization and adhere to all safety policies, instructions, and procedures at all times. Maintain a high awareness and vigilance at all times on the ramp and be accountable for safe work practices and report immediately any non-compliances to management.
- Ensure daily and weekly vehicle and GSE checks are carried out in accordance with GOM policy and procedures. Raise any findings immediately to the Ramp Supervisor or Management.
สนับสนุน The Next Chapter ง่ายๆ ด้วยการสั่งซื้อสินค้าผ่านช่องทางด้านล่าง
- Secondary school education, ability to read and write English, current Thai Vehicle driving license able to obtain police security clearance for Airport Ramp Pass
- Preference with previous ramp handling experience or equivalent aviation-related exposure
Interested candidates are invited to send us full resumes in English only, and enclose a recent photograph to [email protected]
For more information, please call the HR & Admin Department at +662-535-6784