TAS เปิดรับ Business Intelligence Officer ขอ TOEIC 700+
งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ บริษัท TAS หรือ Thai Aviation Services ผู้ให้บริการด้านเฮลิคอปเตอร์ขนส่งผู้โดยสาร เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Business Intelligence Officer ขอ TOEIC 700 คะแนนขึ้นไป
Job Highlights - Business Development, Business Analyst - Responsible as PA to support MD and Commercial - Oil and Gas, Aviation background is advantage
- Manage the collection and analysis of business intelligence information, related news and prepare weekly reports for the management
- Responsible for gathering, compiling and trending all Aviation events. Develop and implement systems and process to capture and record opportunities, in conjunction with the other departments, and investigate continuous improvement of the methodology. Interface with other departments and key service providers to gather related data on a continuous basis. Information to be included and presented on a weekly basis to the Management.
- Liaise with the all departments to learn and understand in depth the operations, capabilities and constrains in all facet of operations to be able to effectively present on behalf of the company.
- Coordinate and liaise directly with the customer’s in obtaining and compiling potential opportunities and communicate with Management at the soonest possible opportunity.
- Develop and implement a customer feedback survey, in conjunction with the other Analysts, to be issued on a six-monthly basis. Data to be analyzed and trended to ensure that opportunities are progressed and customer feedback on actions provided.
- Prepare all Pre-Audit packages for scheduled audits and prepare, finalize and post all assigned audits of Flight Operations.
- Stay abreast of Aviation developments through resources such as ICAO, OGP, HSAC and internal corporate resources.
- Liaise with Partner companies and assist in providing necessary needs to support business development.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Economics, BBA, Finance, or similar.
- Candidate should have practical knowledge and experience in aviation and/or Oil and Gas Logistics Market related activities will be advantages.
- Excellent computer skills in particular search engine, web based intranet experience a must (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Thai native and excellent written and spoken English skills, TOEIC 700.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, organizational and communications skills.
- Ability to multitask and maintain order and effectiveness in a complex, urgent environment.