งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Thai AirAsia เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Risk Manager ที่ดอนเมือง
This job position is to advise the Company on risk management strategy and policies, methodology, and operating system for risk governance and manage the coordination of enterprise risk management with the assurance functions to stakeholders. Job Highlights - Facilitate the implementation of risk management - Advise the Company on risk management strategy - Maintain the quality of risk management system
- To facilitate the implementation of risk management processes (identification, assessment, and compilation of risks for reporting by all business units) in accordance with the risk management policy and raise awareness about managing risks through communicating the policy and responsibilities and also prepare reports and presentations on enterprise risk management matters to relevant stakeholders.
- To coordinate with all departments to ensure all risk registers are properly developed, implemented, and maintained in line with the enterprise risk management framework.
- To engage with the CEO, management board, and audit committee at least on a quarterly basis in reporting, training, and awareness establishment to ensure the effectiveness of key risks communication to enhance the risk management throughout the organization.
- To assist the Company to facilitate risk assessment exercises and report the status of risks with mitigation controls, develop and implement programs (learning material and conduct ERM awareness workshops) to embed risk management discipline and also sustain risk awareness to all levels of employees.
- To analyze the new legislation to determine the impact on risk exposure and also evaluate the applicable law and regulations to determine the impact on organizational activities.
- To maintain the quality of risk management system in the company since input risk data in the information system or database till the ending process by generating the useful report and providing the recommendation to control or reduce significant risks.
- To perform the ad-hoc assigned tasks requested from CEO and Group Head Risk Management
- To disclose Risk Management information to Annual Report and Sustainability Report
- Bachelor’s Degree in any fields with at least 6 years of service in AirAsia Background in Risk Management, Risk Advisory, Business Management, Supply Chain
- Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, or related and beneficial fields would be an advantage
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Google Suite)
- Strong project management, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Process-oriented and problem-solving attitude as well as strong organizational skills and hands-on mentality
- Ability to understand broader business issues and commercial awareness in aviation business
- Ability to drive results and deliver on multiple tasks
- Proactive and able to work under pressure and dynamic situations to meet a deadline
- Dedicated and focused, able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through to achieve project goals
- Able to work independently as well as be a good team player and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in English