สายการบิน Thai AirAsia เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Ticketing Sales Assistant ทำงานที่สนามบินดอนเมือง
The Ticketing Sales Assistant shall maintain the highest level of safety, security and service standards for ground operations.
- Checking an air fare with additional charge by routine (various taxes, fuel charge, – administration for charge).
- Making the reservation.
- Issuing the paperless ticket code with receipt and tax invoice
- Alert restrictions, followed by company terms & conditions.
- Collecting air fare by cash or credit card.
- Summarize Sales report and transfer money to cashier.
- Responsible for ensuring Guest Service operations are conducted in accordance with applicable regulations, compliance with Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand requirements and standards of Thai AirAsia.
- To report to Station Manager for any risk events to the safety and/or security for the station operations.
- Pleasant, friendly, mature, humble, honest, meticulous; self-starter; able to perform under pressure in a challenging environment.
- Proficient in oral and written English and Thai, or the local language where staff is located.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work on shift.