Thai AirAsia เปิดรับสมัคร Ticketing Sales Assistant ทำงานที่ ดอนเมือง
สายการบิน Thai AirAsia เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Ticketing Sales Assistant ทำงานที่สนามบินดอนเมือง
The Ticketing Sales Assistant shall maintain the highest level of safety, security and service standards for ground operations.
- Checking an air fare with additional charge by routine (various taxes, fuel charge, – administration for charge).
- Making the reservation.
- Issuing the paperless ticket code with receipt and tax invoice
- Alert restrictions, followed by company terms & conditions.
- Collecting air fare by cash or credit card.
- Summarize Sales report and transfer money to cashier.
- Responsible for ensuring Guest Service operations are conducted in accordance with applicable regulations, compliance with Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand requirements and standards of Thai AirAsia.
- To report to Station Manager for any risk events to the safety and/or security for the station operations.
- Pleasant, friendly, mature, humble, honest, meticulous; self-starter; able to perform under pressure in a challenging environment.
- Proficient in oral and written English and Thai, or the local language where staff is located.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work on shift.