งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Thai Lion Air เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Airworthiness and Engineering Control Inspector ขอ TOEIC 450 คะแนนขึ้นไป
- Technical training school, aircraft maintenance training school, or bachelor’s degree in the aeronautical field.
- 5 years in the aviation field.
- Understand Quality Control System.
- Has knowledge in Aviation.
- Has knowledge of Thai Air Law Civil Aviation Regulation and International Standards.
- Leadership/Team Building.
- Extensive knowledge of Quality Systems/Standards.
- Has English language skills; written and spoken (TOEIC SCORE MIN 450).
- Holding driver’s license.
- Inspection activities at maintenance base, line stations, and subcontract facilities.
- Inspect Aircraft Maintenance procedures to comply with regulatory authority rules and airworthiness and safety.
- Monitor the performance of contracted maintenance providers, vendors, or suppliers to confirm satisfactory quality, track the repairable and routable items, and assure the accuracy record.
- Maintenance Record, Task card, Work order, Work package of Schedule or Non-schedule maintenance.
- Monitoring and controlling locally manufactured aircraft replacement parts conform to the technical data and obtain approval by the authority.
- Check reliability control program executed effectively and efficiently to improve maintenance standards.
- Conducting incident/accident investigations.
- Control performance, qualification of quality control officer.
- Compliance with all company safety regulations.