งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Thai Vietjet เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Deputy Director of Ground Operations ที่สนามบินสุวรรณภูมิ
- Verify the issuance and update of ground operations manuals and standard operating procedures.
- Manage and negotiate ground handling agreements and service level agreements
- Source, evaluate, and appoint ground handlers at new stations.
- Monitor and take action on station performance and service quality
- Ensure the safety and security of ground operations with corrective action plans for any lapses.
- Facilitate regulatory audits at hub and line stations.
- Ensure accurate and timely ground handling invoice verification.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Director of Ground Operations.
- Report to Director of Ground Operations.
- Other assignments from the direct Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education
- At least 10 consecutive years of working experience (minimum 5 years at manager level or equivalent) in the aviation industry or traveling industries
- Background in airline operations and/or customer care management.
- Proven knowledge of ground operations and or customer services.
- Relevant certifications in ground operations.