งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Thai Vietjet เปิดรับสมัครพนักงานตำแหน่ง Ground Services Manager ทำงานที่สนามบินสุวรรณภูมิ ขอประสบการณ์ 10 ปีในวงการการบิน หรือ 5 ปีในตำแหน่งเดียวกัน
- Overall management and development of the Ground Operations Department including headcount budget, training, evaluation and performance within Ground Handlings area.
- For ensuring that the parties contracted for the provision of ground support services meet the requirements of Thailand Civil Aviation Requirements and the CAAT.
- The issuance and updating of the Ground Operations Manual and its Standard Operating standards and procedures.
- To ensure that ground operations functions performed by Thai VietJet Air personnel are in accordance with Thai VietJet Air policies and procedures and that there is an efficient and effective interface between Thai VietJet Air personnel and personnel employed by companies providing ground support services to Thai VietJet Air.
- Negotiate Ground handling agreements and Service levels with Ground Handling Agents.
- For ensuring that the parties contracted for the provision of ground support services meet the requirements including items signed in SGHA and SLA.
- To monitor the services provided by contracted parties to ensure services provided are as contracted with respect to services levels and costs.
- Ensure annually update of IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations including addendum.
- Coordinate with Document Control in the distribution of IATA DGR Manual.
- Responsibilities of Dangerous Goods policy, procedure, update and amendment which concern to passenger activities.
- Assign as dangerous goods coordinator of company.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- At least 10 years working experience in the aviation industry or 05 years at the same position.
- Proven knowledge in Ground Operations and or Customer Services.
- Background in Airline Operations.
- Relevant certifications in ground operations.
Please indicate the work location in your email and send your resume to [email protected] or click apply button