Thai Vietjet เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Operations Quality Assurance Auditor ขอคะแนน TOEIC 500 ขึ้นไป
Job Highlights - Prepare for audits and reviewing previous report - Review annual internal audit schedule - Perform on-site audit activities
- Assist the Quality Assurance Manager & Operations QA Executive in the effective implementation of the company’s operational audit program.
- Review the annual internal audit schedule, and its revision, and put notifications in their calendar/diary for all assigned audits;
- Prepare for audits, including reviewing previous audit reports to identify items for follow-up, reviewing applicable policy and procedure manuals to ensure familiarity with requirements and identifying recent safety bulletins, notices or changes that require checking;
- Ensure the content of audit checklists are relevant to the audit scope, including providing accurate cross-references to company policy and procedure manual content;
- Prepare an audit timetable that will ensure all interview and observation activities associated with the scope of the audit will be completed within the assigned timeframe. This includes arranging the necessary logistical requirements (airfares, accommodation ground transfers, and expenses) for audits away from the auditor’s home city;
- Perform on-site audit activities, including opening meetings, interviews, document and record reviews, workplace observations, and closing meetings. Accurate records of these activities must be made on audit checklists and copies of objective evidence or photographs must be maintained for all identified non-conformances or non-compliances;
- Prepare accurate Audit Reports and corresponding CA/PA and issue these to responsible managers within 7 calendar days of the completion of an on-site audit. Wherever possible the presentation of CA/PA should be during a face-to-face meeting so that details, root causes, and corrective action plans can be discussed and the auditor can assist the responsible manager where necessary;
- Reviewing CAR corrective action plans and corrective action closure evidence provided by responsible managers and verifying that this is acceptable. Where the response and/or evidence are unsatisfactory, correspond directly with the responsible manager until an acceptable response is received.
- Bachelor’s degree in aviation, Science, or related field.
- Strong English interpersonal skills, TOEIC score at least 500.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Report writing skills;
- Proven knowledge in flight operations, ground operations, quality assurance will be an advantage;
- Quality Auditor Qualification & Certificate (preferred).
- Concept อย่างเถื่อน! Boeing 747 บรรทุกเครื่องบิน-จรวดมิสไซล์ ปล่อยกลางอากาศ!
- flydubai เปิดรับ Cabin Crew
- Bangkok Airways เปิดรับสมัคร Lounge Management ขอ TOEIC 550+
- Bangkok Airways เปิดรับสมัคร Lounge Management Manager ขอ TOEIC 550+
- Millennium Group เปิดรับ Sales & Reservation
- Nok Air เปิดรับ Junior Aircraft Mechanic