สายการบิน Thai Vietjet เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Technical Quality Control Manager ทำงานที่สนามบินสุวรรณภูมิ
- Ensure that all relevant inspections completed under his/her responsibility, either on ramp or records, have been carried out to the required standard.
- Participate in the hazard identification and risk analysis of technical events.
- Encourage technical staff the filling and report OSSR/TOR forms.
- Follow up agreed corrective actions after safety occurrences and investigation with the concerned departments.
- Evaluate, maintain & improve the skills and capability of the department staff
- Support both internal and external audits from authorities, quality assurance departments, or upon request.
- Other assignments from the direct Manager
- BLicense Aircraft Engineer, valid AMEL Type II with Aircraft Type Endorsement
- Aircraft-type course with the required on-job-training per the approved syllabus
- Experience four (4) years in Aircraft Maintenance.
- General knowledge of safety management systems and human factors.
- Managing Aircraft Lease Agreements and Maintenance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Being able to read, write, and understand the English Language.
Interested candidates are requested to send resumes to [email protected]