Duties and responsibilities
• Plan and implement sales and marketing strategy, including advertising and PR, in order to achieve growth and hit sales targets
• Plan and manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed budgets.
• Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems.
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own the implementation from ideation to execution
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Manage R&D and new business development.
• Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation, and protect and develop the company’s brands via suitable PR activities.
• Plan and manage communications and awareness of company vision, mission, aims and activities
• Recruit, manage, train and motivate direct reporting staff according to company procedures, policy and employment law
• Bachelor or Master degree in marketing or a related field
• Successful previous experience in sales and marketing
• Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement
• Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
1. Full English resume stating qualifications, experiences, and expected salary
2. Recent Photograph
3. Copy of Transcript
4. Copy of TOEIC score result (If any)
5. Copy of Identification card
6. Copy of house particulars
Apply by email only: LMDMK@CORALTHAILAND.COM
No phone call and no walk-in please.
***Please note that we will get in touch with shortlisted candidates only***