บริษัท BOSA-Thayaan Aircraft Service หรือ BTAS เปิดรับ Material Logistics & Warehouse (Aircraft Parts) / Aviation Storekeeper รายละเอียดดังนี้
Job Highlights – Aircraft Part Logistics & Warehouse Store Material – Knowledge of Aircraft Tools & Equipment – European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) We are looking for a highly motivated and competent Aviation Material Specialist, to support the logistics, warehousing and storekeeping activities. The candidate should be a strong communicator and self-driven.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in related fields;
- TOICC Submission required.
- Drivers License required within 90 days of start.
- 2-year experience in aviation desired;
- Previous related work experience desired;
- Good negotiation skills and team player;
- Knowledge of Aircraft Tools & Equipment desired;
- Familiar with Store Management System desired.
สนับสนุน The Next Chapter ง่ายๆ ด้วยการสั่งซื้อสินค้าผ่านช่องทางด้านล่าง
- Directs, coordinates, and plans the warehouse storage and distribution of the products and materials within the company;
- Ensures that all aircraft parts/ tools/ equipment are in proper and serviceable condition; including supported with approved documents during receiving inspection;
- Ensures that all aircraft parts/ tools/ equipment are properly stored and segregated;
- Manages parts shipping and logistics to ensure that aircraft parts safely arrived on time;
- Liaises with suppliers and component repair agencies for issues related to parts and materials;
- Ensures adequate corrective actions from quality audits;
- Sets up, controls, and monitors minimum stock and updates in Envision program;
- Establishes and monitors shelf-life control program;
- Prepares details of scrapped parts for approval;
- Other tasks as assigned by Technical and Quality Managers.