Cathay Pacific เปิดรับ Cargo Services Officer
งานขนส่งสินค้าทางอากาศ Logistics สายการบิน Cathay Pacific เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Cargo Services Officer
Cathay Pacific, we share one common aspiration: to be the world's best airline. We believe in looking for the best in our people, in working as a team, in doing the right thing by our shareholders and our communities. With a global team, we offer a diverse range of career choices and opportunities - in the air, on the ground; in customer service, in the office; managerial or professional roles. Our team of great people each plays a key role to deliver the quality service that we are famous for. Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
- To assist with operational and reservation functions for the port including oversight of suppliers to ensure compliance with Cathay service levels and regulatory requirements.
- To ensure the highest standards of safety during ground handling of the aircraft and to achieve on-time performance.
- To provide support to port management to drive service excellence and delivery of the cargo services strategy.
- Support cargo reservations and bookings whilst providing exemplary customer service
- Provide timely vendor notification for on-time and delayed flights
- Provide timely shipment status updates to customers
- Help to manage Ground Handling Agent performance and provide guidelines and instructions
- Support the established performance targets through operational oversight and participation
- Prepare flight documentation for crew and Customs
- Check and review post-flight documentation
- Prepare post-flight reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide freighter catering uplift and last-minute changes
- Coordinate effectively between engineering, airport operations, air traffic control, and vendors to ensure smooth communication and service provision
- Coordinate cargo service activities between sales, operations, and ground handling in order to ensure efficient handling of shipments
- Communicate effectively via various channels with stakeholders including customers, airport and cargo operations, suppliers, flight crew, etc.
Assist with various administrative station tasks such as SAP
- Coordinate weather diversions at diversion sites
- Handle diversion of Cathay Pacific Flights when required
- Assist with crew administration and support matters at the port
- Support station training activities as required
- Support station management in supplier oversight including reporting Ground Handling Agent performance issues
- Any other reasonable task as requested
Safety, Security, and Compliance
- Help to ensure compliance and conformance to all regulatory and internal safety, security, quality, and procedural requirements
- Undertake quality check programs established by Head Office and participate in audits as required
- Support the Emergency and Accident role as required
- Emergency Accident and Crisis Response responsibilities as required.
- University graduation
- Minimum 2 years experience in the cargo industry is an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Natural customer service orientation
- Attentive to detail
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint