Role and Responsibilities:
• Identify training and development needs within K-Mile Air organization through the job description, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with CEO, COO, Head of Training and Human Resource and Administrative Manager.
• Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of K-Mile Air organization and the individual.
• Manage the technical arrangements of training, including engagement with a training instructor, providers and partners, and developments of training materials.
• Develop the selection mechanism and the criteria of the K-Mile Air operations program.
• Develop the training modules and work with other members to ensure the applicability and relevance of the training modules to accommodate the needs of K-Mile Air operation program.
• Ensure training policy is being followed during training and certification / re-certification.
• Complies with the proper operating procedures of safety and health standard and environment protection regulations.
• Consider the cost of planned programs and keep within budgets.
• Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussion with Head of Division / Manager.
• Help Head of Division / Manager and instructor solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
• Amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
• Create and/or deliver a range of e-learning packages.
• Performs other functions as may be required by the job.
• Male/ Female, Thai nationality only.
• Bachelor Degree in aviation management, human resource or related areas.
• At least 2 years of work experience in aviation training programs.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Teaching & good presentation skills and effective problem-solving.
• Have a Computer literacy (Microsoft Skill.)
• Must be flexible in handling multiple tasks and have the drive and ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
• Be strongly understood on both local & International aviation regulation standard.
ผู้ที่สนใจสมัคร สามารถส่งเอก Resume, รูปถ่ายปัจจุบัน และเอกสารที่สำคัญอื่นๆไปที่อีเมล Anchita.K@k-mile.com
สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม โทร 02-134-2599 และ 098-824-2264