Operation and Maintenance
– Ensure smooth day-to-day operation of IT facilities, servers, personal computers and peripheral equipment.
– Provide hands-on support and maintenance of the applications, servers, desktops, laptops, phone systems, mobile devices, copy machines, printers and peripherals related to local hardware and software.
– Acknowledge, log, troubleshoot and resolve all problems related to IT and telecommunication issues; escalate and follow through when necessary
Monitor and ensure the quality of our local area network incl. WIFI and our wide area networks (internet).
– Create, modify and delete user accounts and mailboxes.
– Communicate all IT and telecommunication related issues to users as needed.
– Train users were required.
– Keep computer equipment, hardware, and software properly registered (externally and internally) and updated.
– Conduct monthly maintenance and local data backups for disaster recovery.
– Provide IT support for company meetings, training, conferences, events as necessary.
– Run regular checks on network and data security.
– Investigate IT security incidents, gain control of the situation, notify stakeholders, and expedite processes as necessary.
– Maintain the IT security incidents log.
– Maintain and update comprehensive IT setup documentation.
– Analyze the whole company’s IT needs, IT setup and identify gaps
Work out comprehensive strategies and plans, develop and evaluate alternatives to close these gaps.
– Based on the above, make a concrete recommendation on how to improve the company’s IT and telecommunication systems.
– Once the decision is taken by Management, implement improvement measures.
– Information Security & Compliance.
– Maintain and update comprehensive IT security documentation
Analyze IT security needs, IT setup and identify gaps.
– Install and administer anti-virus, anti-malware and anti-spam solutions.
– Work out additional plans and alternatives to close these gaps.
– In cooperation with the Department Head, close gaps and ensure a compliant system (confidentiality, integrity, availability).
– Ensure full IT security for servers, PCs and networks including physical facility security i.e. access control, CCTV systems, etc.
– Make recommendations for improving the company’s IT Security Management System (ISMS).
– Maintain and update comprehensive IT inventory documentation.
– Liaise with key company employees to support according to their IT and telecommunication needs.
– Assist in entire purchasing of inventory related to hardware, software and other IT and telecommunication supplies.
– Coordinate deliveries and distribution of IT and telecommunication supplies.
– Coordinate with suppliers for after-sales service matters.
– Determine IT and telecommunication needs and cost for the yearly budgeting process.
– Assist and support the Manager of Management and Business Support.
– Complete any other duties as reasonably assigned by the Manager Office Management and Business Support.
– Bachelor degree or higher in IT, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
– Age 25-35 years old.
– Good command in English (TOEIC >650) German is a plus but not required.
– Self-motivate, good interpersonal and good communication skills.
– Minimum 3 years experience in IT & Telecom management in a (service) company and project management skills under deadline.
สมัครผ่านอีเมลที่ [email protected]
หัวข้ออีเมล ‘ Senior Specialist IT & Telecommunication – your name ‘