งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Nok Air เปิดรับสมัคร Operations Control Center Manager ขอประสบการณ์ 8 ปีด้านงานบริหารการบิน
Job Highlights – Operations Control Center Manager – Operations Control Center – Flight Dispatcher
- Supervise at policy level regarding daily schedule planning and aircraft utilization (72 hrs. before actual flight basis).
- Supervised and control of all flights, operational control functions, and other associated activities.
- Issue and revise flight schedules, and allocate time slots at each airport to conform to business requirements, the company’s operation policy, aircraft maintenance program, and passenger seasonal demand.
- Supervise the negotiation to allocate/rotate, reschedule, and cancel operations in accordance with the availability of aircraft and flights to mitigate conflict/problems arising when Nok Air’s aircraft cannot operate normally and plan how to handle the affected passengers until they arrive at their destination safely.
- Oversee and govern operation resources (FDP/OPC) on a workload basis to meet working hours and rest in shift work to meet company policy in lieu of regulatory requirements and manageable/agreement with OCC staff.
- Planning Annual budget and presenting to the account as well as Monitoring the status of budget spending/activity that’s suitable
- Coordinate with governmental units for information and permission so that the company can operate the air transport business smoothly and meet its objectives.
- Preparing all documents and processes to ask for approving flights (Daily scheduled flights, Non – scheduled flights, Cancelled flights, and Changing scheduled flights)
- Oversee working environment to comply with the environmental requirements for workers according to state authority labor department.
- Where there may be jurisdiction and or authorization so required by law, please refer to Company Power of Attorney
- Oversee Flight Dispatch Training to meet CAAT requirements
- Liaise and coordinate with civil authorities, equipment manufacturers, and other relevant external entities on Flight Dispatch matters.
- Liaise with the internal and external operations coordination department relative to the impact of operational control upon operations coordination activities and requirements.
- Bachelor’s graduate in a relevant field or have experience in aviation management
- 8 years experience in aviation management
- Business Computer, English Language, Logical thinking, leadership skills, presentation skills, coaching, mentoring, and good interpersonal skills
- Being circumspect, having good interpersonal skills, having creativity and initiation, having service-minded
- Having general aviation knowledge, air law, and aviation management
For more information, please visit Nok Air