Roles and Responsibilities
- Reporting Management
- Monitoring the HSE internal and external auditing and inspection plans.
- Perform the reports assigned by Safety Manager e.g. data analysis reports, monthly reports, etc.
- Conduct Safety Training to Company staff personal.
- Follow company internal and external controlled documents (policy, manual, procedure, and work instruction) which refer from customer contract, aviation laws, and regulation)
- Implement and manage workplace safety and health program for NokScoot HQ
- Liaise with the National Office of Worker Health and Safety on behalf of NokScoot
- Coordinate Emergency response planning and exercises for Stations & Head Office
- Other duties as assigned by SSQ
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Safety and Health
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English
- Knowledge in safety management systems
- Strong computer skills to include internet, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with people at all levels