งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Qatar Airways เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Senior Cargo Operations ทำงานที่สนามบินสุวรรณภูมิ
We are recruiting for Senior Cargo Operations Agent for Bangkok, Thailand. The selected candidate will provide Cargo Operations and Customer Service Functions including interaction with Customers and GHA for both import and export cargo. Secure proper Operational and Customer Service support to enable station to meet the Cargo Target. Ensure full compliance at all times with all Safety and Security Regulations and procedures as per Host State and Company Requirements. Identify needs and improve Cargo Service and operational performance for station.
- Support the immediate supervisor in developing the operational plan to provide quality customer service and surpassing revenue targets
- Liaising with Local Ground Handling Agents and with the Head office Cargo Department to ensure/ enhance a high-quality service provided by QR both import and export.
- To oversee the GHA routines in order to pursue the smooth running of operational activities.
- Support import Customers for clearance of their cargo.
- Liaising with HQ DOH and/or origin stations for necessary support.
- Flight planning with maximum utilization of the Flight Capacity, Control, and Operation of Export & Import. Maintain close coordination between QR Space control and customers by ensuring their shipments are transferred, and delivered on time, correct priority is given to shipments, and for maximum utilization of space on aircraft.
- Coordination with customers/ Cargo Claims representatives at the Head Office, handling of discrepancies at stations and in all Administrative Issues related to stations.
- To disseminate all Cargo related information for updating customers regarding customs, governmental and health authorities rules and to HO to comply with regulations and to avoid penalties, destruction, etc.
- Ensure that notifications are sent officially on Cargo Arrival Information, to Freight forwarders/ agents/ direct customers to ensure the Cargo does not stay under the airline’s custody for a long period, avoid damages, and for space availability at the warehouse.
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary, or Trade qualification with minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Understanding of Cargo Operations/ Acceptance/ Office (admin)/ Warehouse/ Ramp/ Cargo Procedures export and import.
- Knowledge of Cargo Sales will be an added advantage.
- Command of the English language.
You must have the legal rights to live and work in Thailand to be considered for this role
For more information, please visit careers.qatarairways.com