Position: Estimator (เจ้าหน้าที่ประเมินราคา)
Location: Bangpakong, Chachoengsao (5 days working)
• Review and evaluate cost estimates.
• Prepare cost estimates and detail for bidding projects.
• Explore documentation in order to gain a deep understanding of the project requirements.
• Manage bid pricing from all vendors.
• Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractors.
• Review scope of work/specification and propose bid clarification (if any).
• Coordinate with other disciplines to get individual costs and develop/summarize the overall cost for submission.
• Prepare fabrication execution plan for bid proposal.
• Perform preliminary constructability study for all disciplines fabrication and erection work for bidding projects.
• Coordinate and prepare project execution budget.
• Support other ad-hoc work as per special assignment.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering in Civil Engineering or related field.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in construction estimating.
• Strong understanding of Oil & Gas, onshore plant construction processes.
• Able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
• Proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
• Good command of English.
Please send your updated CV (English) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. 061-4170922 (Gee) Monday – Friday, Time 8.00 am. – 17.00 pm.