บริษัท SFS Aviation เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Airworthiness Engineer ปิดรับสมัคร 31 พ.ค. รายละเอียดดังนี้
Job Highlights – Minimum 10 years in Aviation – Good command of English with computer literacy – Knowledge of RAMCO application Work Location: Songkhla Airworthiness Engineer ensures that aircraft are fit to fly and comply with all the relevant aviation regulations. Successful candidate will need to have an in-depth understanding of aircraft structure, associated software system and their interfaces.
- AW139 & S76C+ type rated Licensed Engineer with good knowledge of EASA, FAA, and Thai Regulations.
- Minimum 10 years in Aviation, 5 years in a Quality or Continued Airworthiness role.
- Excellent communication skills to coordinate systems engineering activities and report status.
- Good command of English with computer literacy.
- Knowledge of RAMCO application or relevant planning software.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, a proactive and hard-working team member
สนับสนุน The Next Chapter ง่ายๆ ด้วยการสั่งซื้อสินค้าผ่านช่องทางด้านล่าง
- Work independently assessing OEM and Regulatory documents.
- Audit the AW139 and S76 fleet aircraft Airworthiness documentation and carry out physical inspections of the aircraft.
- Monitor ongoing maintenance and generate reports on compliance with best practices.
- Prepare SFS and CAAT Maintenance Review documents and deliver them to an appropriate audience.
- Monitor and analyze the Reliability of components and present reports based on the analysis and make recommendations.