SFS Aviation บริษัท เอสเอฟเอส เอวิเอชั่น จำกัด เปิดรับสมัครพนักงานตำแหน่ง Flight Operations Officer ขอ TOEIC 450 คะแนนขึ้นไป ทำงานที่สงขลา
A Flight Operations Officer is responsible for supporting the flight arrangement according to the terms and conditions set forth by the customers. The Company’s operations are conducted in full compliance with the aviation safety standards and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field. Majoring in Aviation Management or Flight Operations would be an advantage.
- Holding Flight Operations Officer / Flight Dispatcher License is preferable
- Good knowledge of the operations processes and procedures including Operations Manuals, Air Law, AIP, etc.
- Detailed knowledge of flight operational requirements & flight operations regulations.
- Good command of English with computer literacy (Microsoft Office applications and minimum TOEIC score of 450)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, and a proactive team member
- Able to work in shifts. Working on weekends and/or long hours may be required due to nature of aviation business
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Radio and flight communications (Flight Following)
- Prepare flight documents, maintain and update flight operations manuals, and record/file statistics for flight planning
- Administer flight crew schedule and liaise with related departments for seamless operations
- Responsible for flight planning and monitoring flight movements and ensuring performance limitation as per aviation standards
- Analyze and evaluate meteorological conditions to determine potential hazards to the safety of flight operations
- Perform passenger check-in procedures, including baggage check for both domestic and international flights