บริษัท Siam Land Flying เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง FBO Operations Officer ทำงานที่ Private Jet Terminal ท่าอากาศยานภูเก็ต
The position is full-time in Phuket, Thailand
- Receive all incoming handling requests, enter details in the FBO system, raise a trip sheet, open a flight folder, and manage service requirements by arranging requested services such as but not limited to: Landing slots and permits, all Ground handling services, aircraft parking, CIQ, fuel coordination, catering, hotels, and transport, etc. Update the FBO system and schedules, and notify all third parties and FBO departments concerned. Ensure all inbound guests and crew hold the correct entry visas and documentation for entry into the Kingdom of Thailand
- Accurately and in a timely manner reconciles all trip sheets and service requests, prints and forwards invoices, and manages all payments, cash, AV cards, and credit cards. Interact with the Admin/Finance department
- Manage the flight schedule and ensure the continuous and accurate integrity of the timings by maintaining a vigilant watch on communications and reacting to any schedule changes by notifying and adjusting all associated internal and third-party services
- File ATC plans after checking that correct departure routes as per AIP are filed to prevent any departure delays. Print off flight packages for crew and brief on local weather and applicable local NOTAMS
สนับสนุน The Next Chapter ง่ายๆ ด้วยการสั่งซื้อสินค้าผ่านช่องทางด้านล่าง
- Secondary School education, confident English speaker with the ability to read and write reports.
- Work under pressure.
- Prefer Tertiary aviation qualifications.
- A Thai dispatch license is an advantage
- 3-5 years of previous airline station or flight operations experience.
Interested candidates are invited to send us a full resume in English only, and enclose a recent photograph to the following
HR & Admin Department Office: +66 2535 6784 Email: [email protected] Website: www.aircharterthailand.com