บริษัท Siam Land Flying Co., Ltd เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง FBO Operations Officer ทำงานที่ Private Jet Terminal ท่าอากาศยานภูเก็ต รายละเอียดดังนี้
- Receive all incoming handling requests, enter details in FBO system, raise a trip sheet, open a flight folder and manage service requirements by arranging requested services such as but not limited to: Landing slots and permits, all Ground handling services, aircraft parking, CIQ, fuel coordination, catering, hotels and transport etc. Update the FBO system and schedules, notify all third parties and FBO departments concerned. Ensure all inbound guests and crew hold the correct entry visa’s and documentation for entry into the Kingdom of Thailand
- Accurately and in a timely manner reconcile all trip sheets and service requests, print and forward invoices, manage all payments, cash, av cards, credits cards. Interact with Admin/Finance department
- Manage the flight schedule and ensure the continuous and accurate integrity of the timings by maintaining a vigilant watch on communications and reacting to any schedule changes by notifying and adjusting all associated internal and third party services
- File ATC plans after checking that correct departure routes as per AIP are filed to prevent any departure delays. Print off flight packages for crew and brief on local weather and applicable local NOTAMS
- Secondary School education, confident English speaker with the ability to read and write reports.
Work under pressure. Prefer Tertiary aviation qualifications. Thai dispatch license an advantage
- Age 25-45 years old.
- 3-5 years previous airline station or flight operations experience.
The position is full time based in Phuket, Thailand
Interested candidates are invited to send us full resume in English only, and enclosing a recent photograph to the following