สายการบิน Thai AirAsia เปิดรับตำแหน่ง Technical Services Engineer ขอ TOEIC 600 คะแนนขึ้นไป
- Ensure the Aircraft, Engine, and Components comply with Airworthiness Directive and Mandatory SB
- Maintain Aircraft system, Engine, and Components reliability, and manufacturer recommendations to ensure they are in compliance with airworthiness, safety, operation requirement, and efficiency cost
- Provide aircraft structure repair instructions, and record repair
- Customize Minimum Equipment List (MEL) according to aircraft manufacturer data, CAAT regulation, and company requirements
- Perform technical evaluations and assessments of aircraft components and systems, and recommend repair or replacement actions as necessary
- Coordinate with external maintenance providers and vendors to ensure timely and cost-effective maintenance services
- Provide technical support and guidance to operational departments, including flight operations and maintenance, to ensure safe and efficient aircraft operations
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in Aerospace or Aeronautical or Aircraft Maintenance or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in aircraft technical record, and technical record services in the airline business.
- Strong knowledge of aircraft systems and components, and regulatory requirements for maintenance and repair.
- Proficient in computer literacy (MS Office, Google Suite).
- Good Command in English with a TOEIC score of 600 minimum.
- Able to work independently as well as be a good team player and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
For more information, please visit Thai AirAsia