งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Thai AirAsia เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Delivery Operations Executive เงินเดือน 20,800-31,200 บาท
- Responsible for sorting and calculating the lodgement of the parcel onto the truck to ensure the volume and time meet requirement
- Manage warehouse floor to ensure smooth flow of parcel in/out of the warehouse
- Responsible for driver route planning to meet performance and delivery duration required
- Ensuring the parcel is sorted with accuracy and within the given time range
- Responsible for the accuracy of the parcel handover in/out of hubs
- Responsible for checking size and weight for every parcel.
- Ensure amount of parcel that handover to every 3PL
- Do paperwork for received and handover back parcel if have reject parcel from x-ray for all warehouse to warehouse project
- Confirm jobs and payment for crowdsource driver and rider
- Manage to received return parcel from all driver/ rider
- To check and confirm all 3PL distance and payment
- Monitor all parcels that are created by customers and make sure our driver, rider or 3PL pick up and deliver to Teleport warehouse on time.
- Other ad-hoc duties are assigned as and when required.
- Hot desks – On site work with flexible workspace arrangement and provide you with a change of scenery maybe in a quiet area.
- Unlimited training -You will have access to a wide range of learning resources including Notion!
- Ditch the Suit & Tie – Be comfortable as you are, express your inner Fashionista… as long as it’s not a birthday suit!
- Vacation and time away – Sometimes you need to recharge and come back energized! That’s why you will get 90% off flights to destinations within AirAsia’s network, 10%-15% discounts on selected eateries at KLIA2.
- Growth opportunities – We embrace and take on opportunities to learn and grow at Teleport as we reimagine the way we do things. Yes, we meet the challenge head on as a team, and we celebrate together with you when you succeed and reap the rewards when the hard work pays off!
For more information, please visit AirAsia