งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Thai AirAsia เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Guest Services Assistant ทำงานที่สนามบินเชียงใหม่ ขอ TOEIC 600 คะแนนขึ้นไป
The Guest Services Assistant shall maintain the highest level of safety, security and service standards for ground operations.
- Documentation Checking: passport checking (International) and I.D. matching (Domestic), reservation checking from the system, and issuing boarding passes.
- Tagging luggage and carry-on inspection, referred to Teams & Conditions.
- Boarding guests to the aircraft.
- Deplaning guests from the aircraft.
- Providing assistance to guests if any special need: wheelchair, NTL, etc.
- Handling documents: GD, crew sign, collecting departure and arrival immigration cards.
- Asking 7 mandatory security questions to all passengers that check-in their luggage.
- Complying with Airline Standards, Safety performance, the applicable law and procedure in all locations where operations are conducted.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field with customer service or ground service experience
- Experience in working in Guest Service, Ground Service, and Customer Service in Airline Industry is advantageous
- Pleasant, friendly, mature, humble, honest, meticulous; self-starter; able to perform under pressure in a challenging environment
- Proficient in oral and written English and Thai or the local language where the staff is located
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills with TOEIC scores above 600 is advantageous
- Able to work on shift with flexible hours
For more information, please visit AirAsia