- Bachelor’s degree or above
- At least 5 years working experience in the aviation industry or 3 years at the same position
- Proven knowledge in Cargo Operations and or Freighter
- Background in airline operations
- Relevant certifications in ground operations
- Devise and implement operational standards and constantly evaluate the quality of service through quantitative and objective measures.
- Establish clear accountabilities, processes & standards and ensure compliance across the company
- Identify staff requirements and training needs, establishing program to develop and motivate the team to achieve operational excellence.
- Responsible for the sales activities of the air cargo business in the local market, including implementation of the global commercial sales plan and leading customer and sales activities of the cargo business
- Must play a pro-active role in anticipating and solving problems before they occur and in implementing innovative solutions to achieve competitive advantage.
- May be requested to perform other duties as assigned based on Commercial Manager’s needs or airline activity
- The issuance and updating of the Ground Operations Manual and its Standard Operating standards and procedures.
- Ensure annually update of IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations including addendum
- Coordinate with Document Control in the distribution of IATA DGR Manual
- Responsibilities of Dangerous Goods policy, procedure, update and amendment which concern to passenger activities.
- Assign as dangerous goods coordinator of company