สายการบิน Asia Atlantic Airlines รับสมัคร Sales Manager
Responsible for all sales activities to achieve revenue target. Exposing AAA brand to the market, agencies and direct customers including media. Keep updating all relevant information from each department to communicate with AAA’s customers such as agencies / publicity.
1. Coverage all sales activities, regularly visiting with sales call plan. Activate and keep update social network. E.g. face book, website with more interactive and lively for publicity purpose.
2. Monitor all sales movements and report immediate supervisor by excel file in daily basis.
3. Keep monitor competitor’s sales strategies and strength AAA sales activity.
4. Keep monitor all media for the volumes of expose AAA products by travel agents.
5. Analysis market movement and reflect to AAA products.
6. Always contact and establish good relationship to all travel agencies.
7. Follow up and Control agencies for booking and deposit payment.
8. Take part with sales team for strategic planning / promotion and all sales activities to gain more revenue and expanding market share.
9. Monitoring and feedback all launching products with outcome analysis for improving and / or reflecting
into sales strategies.
10. Keep update and report market situation, competitors, economics, social movement from time to time.
Market intelligence is crucial for sales team.
11. Exploring and Hunting new agencies to expand market to AAA.
12. Commit good negotiation skill to agencies for mutual benefits.
13. As charter business find more opportunities selling seat to the whole aircraft where possible.
14. Market survey and reports followed.
- Female/ Male
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Age more than 40 years old
- 3 -5 year experience in Sales in Airline or Travel Agent Industry Management level.
- Possess Marketing experience
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, E-mail, Internet.
- Good Command of English is mandatory, TOEIC Score 650 (If Other Foreign Languages Skill beside English will be advantage)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill.
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Being service-minded oriented and self-motivated
- Proven track record with sales performance to achieve target and goal.
Interested applicants please send resume and transcript to email: [email protected]
or contact HR Department 02 635 5888