Roles and responsibilities:
– Coordinate with Ground Service and handle passengers who can be a threat to become destructive.
– Identify current and future threats to Thai Lion Air’s assists and implement counter measures.
– Establish and maintain prevention, detection and investigation / analysis of any unlawful interference with affect civil aviation and its facilities including company’s asset, and act accordingly.
– Maintain Thai Lion Air security, and act as the first response whenever necessary to preserve the secure of passenger, the crew, and the aircraft.
– Always be alert and prepared to respond to unusual incidents according to proper procedures, reporting all incidents to Security Supervisor.
– Male or female maximum age not over 30 years old.
– Male minimum height 170 cm. Weight must be in proportion to height.
– Female minimum height: 165 cm. Weight must be in proportion to height.
– Bachelor’s degree in any related fields.
– Experience in Security fields would be advantage.
– Welcome New Graduates.
– Good command of both written and spoken English.
– Mandarin Chinese speaking would be advantageous.
– Background in airline business or related field.
– Proactive, well organized and self-discipline.
– Computer literacy.
– Good communication skills.
– Able to work as shifts.
– Positive attitude toward team working and fast learner.
– Have a driving license would be advantage.
– Trustworthy person.
Interested applicants, please send resume indicating qualifications and experience, expected salary and recent photo to the following e-mail: avse[email protected] Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.