งานการบิน มาใหม่ บริษัท Airbus เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Quality Engineer
Working as part of the Quality Assurance & Safety team in Airbus Helicopters Thailand and reporting directly to Quality Assurance & Safety Manager of Airbus Helicopter Thailand. You are responsible for assisting the Quality Assurance & Safety Manager in the implementation and management of all aspects relating to Quality, Health Safety & Environment (HSE) and Safety Management Systems (SMS), including Part 145 requirements and Customer requirements. The role includes active participation in quality oversight, audits, risk assessments, hazard analysis and supporting improvement action. This will include interfacing with other focal points for Quality, HSE and SMS in AHT, AH Affiliates & Customer.
- Support the effective implementation and maintaining of the Quality Assurance processes and procedures to fulfill the requirements of Airbus Helicopters, Civil Aviation Authorities, ISO 9001 & customer.
- Monitoring all company approval certificates.
- Monitoring of Vendor Approval system.
- Assisting on internal/external audit and on-site subcontractor evaluation.
- Verifying tools & equipment calibration result and maintain the calibration report of all tools and equipment.
- Ensuring all scrapped parts, material, tools, equipment, chemical and fluid are properly disposed.
- Assist in the coordination with CAA Thailand on all matters pertaining to training and personnel licensing requirements.
- Monitoring and executing of the company’s initial and continuation training program.
- Maintaining records of personnel, training, qualification and experience of all MRO and quality staff.
- Assist in the coordination of any training courses for MRO staff in accordance with the annual training plan.
- Assist in the coordination with Airbus Helicopters Malaysia and Airbus Helicopters Mother Company on all matters pertaining to the training activities in Thailand.
- Support in the development and management of the AHSA Safety Management System (SMS), including Workplace Health and Safety program.
- Carrying out any other tasks as assigned by the Quality Assurance & Safety Manager.
- Be able to do administrative tasks
- Highly motivated and able to work under pressure and within tight timelines.
- Spoken and written language: Thai & English mandatory.
- Proficient in Google Suite and MS office.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Dynamic team worker with attention to details and high adaptability.
- Educational/training program with aircraft maintenance subjects or work experiences in aircraft maintenance business is a plus in case no quality assurance/aviation safety background in aircraft maintenance.
- Graduated in the aviation field with minimum of 2 year experience in quality assurance / aviation safety in aircraft maintenance or 2 year experience in ISO 9001 quality management system in aviation organization.
- Completed Internal Auditor Training.
- Reasonable knowledge of the regulatory requirements in Part 145 and ISO requirements.
For more information, please visit Airbus