งานการบิน มาใหม่ บริษัท Airbus เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Illustrator Officer
Accountabilities A. Contributes in safe and optimized aircraft operation through availability of up to date and customized FCOM, FCTM, QRH, CCOM, AFM, MMEL, WBM and their embedded performance data. B. Takes part of the design and create illustration, multimedia product, animation in the Flight Operations manuals and products and the update of these manuals and products upon Airbus Flight Operations Support & Services departments’ requests taking into account operational specificities and in line with individual aircraft definition Dimensions: A300, A310, A318, A319, A320, A321, A330, A340, A380 & A350 aircraft families and Airlines documentations
- Realize and update all digital illustrations, animation, e-Learning in the flight operations perimeters.
- Review flight operations engineering orders, and related technical data defining aircraft modifications and component specifications and determine their effect on technical illustrations used in FCOM, FCTM, QRH, CCOM, AFM, MMEL, WBM and related documents.
- Produce clear, accurate and concise Airbus Technical Data illustrations in Flight Ops
- Develop expertise in technical illustration methods used at Operational support to customers
- Create multimedia products and animation using computer-based design packages such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, After Effect, Animate, Premier Pro software
- Creating animated sequences and transferring animation files into a single program using HTML or by a software programmer using ‘object oriented’ programming languages such as Java or C++ test and adjust final programs
- Coordinate in a professional manner, with internal customers to promote and support organizational business interests.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of Technical Publications process and procedures related to illustrations including: quality control, workflow, and tools.
- Degree/ Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
- Self-motivated, proactive, self-discipline and a service mindset
- Independent, patient and willingness to learn
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Possess good attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Possess communication skills in English
- Minimum 2 years in relevant experience (Desirable)
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills (Desirable)
- Good knowledge in Microsoft products and Office network environment (Desirable)
- Familiar with Microsoft Active Directory (Desirable)
- Familiar with usage of a Helpdesk ticketing tool (Desirable)
For more information, please visit Airbus