If you are passionate about serving customers, results-driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then the American Express Customer Care Professional position may be an ideal fit for you. As a Customer Care Professional, you serve as the face and voice of the American Express brand. You have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of customers. Our unique servicing philosophy, Relationship Care® puts your passion to serve – and your personality – at the center of every customer interaction, creating an opportunity to deliver value to our customers while deepening relationships with our company. American Express Customer Care Professionals deliver extraordinary care by promptly and accurately responding to customer inquiries. Customer Care Professionals strive to make it easy to do business with us, solving customer issues, while celebrating their value to us. As a Customer Care Professional, you will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing account information and recommending tailored solutions to our customers, reinforcing the benefits of membership by providing relevant offers that deepen customer engagement with our products and services.
What would you do every day as a Customer Care Professional
• Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast-paced, structured customer care environment.
• Resolve product or service inquiries by asking probing questions, determining the cause of the issue; selecting and articulating the best solution to drive brand advocacy.
• Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value
• Document necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefit the customer
• Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
• Customer service experience with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and strong written and verbal communication
• Ability to work in a fast-paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment.
• Demonstrated consultative experience, ability to influence, resourceful
• Creative problem-solving, eager to find customized solutions
• Able to work on rotating shift schedule/ Call Center Environment
• Good command in English and Thai
• 2-3 year working experience in the customer service field
• Good attendant record & punctual and able to work odd hours