Education and Experiences
- Secondary School level.
- Good English communication skills both written and spoken.
- Experience in the service industry is an advantage.
- The jobholder should have a pleasant personality and manner and ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Customer service orientated.
- Ability to deal with multi-cultural organizations and customers.
Candidates Must Meet The Following Minimum Criteria
- Age: 21 – 30 years
- Height: Minimum 160cm
- Weight Proportionate to height
- Ability to swim Minimum 50 meters unaided
- No visible Tattoos or Scars
- One year contract renewable subject to crew performance.
- Annual leave entitlement: 36 days.
- Average gross salary per month USD $2,380/-.
- Meal Allowances during the training.
- Duty day allowances per day.
- Productivity allowances per hour from a sign in to sign off.
- Tax (unemployment government tax 1%).
- ID tickets on Gulf Air network.
- ID ticket with partner airlines.
- Ticket Benefit to the employee family members in accordance with policy.
- Medical insurance.