LSG Sky Chefs เปิดรับ Flight Service Officer (Junior)
LSG Sky Chefs (Thailand) Limited เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Flight Service Officer (Junior Level) ทำงานที่สุวรรณภูมิ
LSG Sky Chefs is the world’s largest provider of airline catering and in-flight solutions and part of Lufthansa German Airlines. These include airline catering, in-flight equipment and logistics as well as the management of on-board service and in-flight retail. The group is also the industry leading expert in managing the in-flight service supply chain for several airlines. LSG Sky Chefs partners with more than 300 airlines worldwide and operates some 200 customer service centers in 52 countries, producing around 405 million airline meals a year. We are now seeking a highly dynamic and motivated individuals for its operations at Suvarnabhumi International Airport Thailand
- New graduate
- Aviation/Customer service
- English Language communication
To ensure the smooth, safe, and efficient provisioning of our services while on- and offloading any products/ services to and from the aircraft in accordance with the specifications and requirements of the customer and to provide the best possible service to our customers, representing LSG Sky Chefs’ image and standards.
- Prepare all check sheets of all airlines for loading according to specifications and instructions from customers.
- Check that the quantity and types of meals, beverages, and all other services are correct as per the order & airline specifications.
- Ensure airline requirements, equipment, and loading plans are being followed & updated.
- File, follow, and update the requirements and instructions from customers.
- Assign and monitor the flight handling team to achieve maximum efficiency & ramp safety during flight handling.
- Ensure that LSG Sky Chefs standards such as food safety, hygiene procedures, and security procedures are adhered to.
- Coordinate with all departments concerned to ensure smooth flight handling.
- Submit daily flight handling reports to the Transportation manager.
- Complete accurate flight handling documents for the Accounting department to ensure correct invoices.
- Report ramp operation issues with either staff or equipment to Transportation Supervisor and Duty Officer
- Provide clear briefing to the crew.
- Keep good relationships with customers.
- Ensure for yourself & flight handling staff that uniform and personal hygiene standards of the Company are adhered to.
- Drive Company vehicles in accordance with Company and Airports of Thailand rules and regulations.
- Perform and carry out other related duties or special tasks as assigned by your supervisor.
- Liaise with your colleagues and supervisor to continuously improve our services.
- “Knightbridge Duplex Tiwanon” คอนโดพร้อมอยู่ เพียงเดือนละ 9,500 บาท
- Supalai City Resort คอนโดให้เช่า พหล 32 ใกล้รถไฟฟ้าสายสีเขียว สถานีเสนานิคม
- Miti Chiva Kaset Station คอนโดให้เช่า ห้อง Studio ชุดครัว เฟอร์นิเจอร์ครบ หน้า ม.เกษตร
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel and Tourism, English, business airline, or similar.
- 1-2 year experiences in Airline or Service industry
- Good command of English
- Supervisory and Service mind skill
- Ability to manage issues and solve the problem
- Ability to be flexible to work as a shift and overtime