LSG Sky Chefs (Thailand) Limited เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Flight Service Officer (2 positions) รายละเอียดดังนี้
- Flight Service
- Work as a shift
To ensure the smooth, safe and efficient provisioning of our services while on- and offloading any products/ services to and from the aircraft in accordance with the specifications and requirements of the customer and to provide the best possible service to our customers, representing LSG Sky Chefs’ image and standards.
- Prepare all check sheets of all airlines for loading according to specifications and instructions from customers.
- Check that the quantity and types of meals, beverage and all other services are correct as per the order & airline specification.
- Ensure airline requirements, equipment and loading plans are being followed & up-dated.
- File, follow and up date the requirements and instructions from customer.
- Assign and monitor the flight handling team to achieve maximum efficiency & ramp safety during flight handling.
- Ensure that LSG Sky Chefs standards such as food safety, hygiene procedures and security procedures are adhered to.
- Coordinate with all departments concerned to ensure smooth flight handling.
- Submit daily flight handling report to Transportation manager.
- Complete accurate flight handling documents for the Accounting department to ensure correct invoices.
- Report ramp operation issues with either staff or equipment to Transportation Supervisor and Duty Officer
- Provide clear briefing to the crew.
- Keep good relationship with customers.
- Ensure for yourself & flight handling staff that uniform and personal hygiene standards of the Company are adhered to.
- Drive Company vehicles in accordance with Company and Airports of Thailand rules and regulations.
- Perform and carry out other related duties or special tasks as assigned by your supervisor.
- Liaise with your colleagues and supervisor to continuously improve our services.
- Bachelor degree in Hotel and Tourism, English, business airline or similar.
- 1-2 year experiences in Airline or Service industry
- Good command of English
- Supervisory and Service mind skill
- Ability to manage issue and solve problem
- Ability to flexible to work as a shift and overtime