งานสายการบิน เปิดใหม่ บริษัท Lufthansa Services (Thailand) Ltd. เปิดรับสมัครพนักงานตำแหน่ง Senior Aircraft Maintenance Planner & Engineering Support รายละเอียดดังนี้
- The Senior – assigned by Lufthansa Technik AG (LHT) – assists to implement, coordinate and monitor agreed technical services between LHT and customers.
- Manage all maintenance planning and coordinate, monitor, control and evaluate the performance of planning tasks resulting from line and base maintenance events including coordinate AOG events and non-routine maintenance
- Develop scheduled maintenance forecast based on analysis of airlines schedules and maintenance operations.
- Plan, manage, prepare and issue all maintenance work packages for line and base maintenance events based on airline operations, aircraft time availability, complexity of task and availability of required resources such as facility, tooling, materials and manpower.
- Synchronize with customer’s maintenance coordinator, LHT fleet manager, LHT engineering in FRA and other concerned parties and partner companies to guarantee a reliable and efficient maintenance work
- Support actively in customer’s technical problem solving in collaboration with LHT product divisions
- Manage and process technical data within LHT’s or customer’s IT systems
- Support in monitoring relevant economical and operational parameters (Key Performance Indicators, KPIs) for customers and LHT
- Support in review of Aircraft documentation & records including AD, SB, jobcards or any related documents
- Connect LHT technical services to the customer beyond cross- cultural barriers
- Assist in onboarding, coaching and training new team members
- Manage tasks reasonably assigned by Team Leader and/or Manager
- Male or Female
- University Degree (Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace, or any equivalent)
- Good knowledge of aviation industry, airworthiness and legislation (EASA & FAA).
- Requirement – Minimum 5 years of experience in aircraft maintenance planning or aircraft engineering or technical related fields.
- Experience in common commercial aircraft (e.g. Airbus or Boeing) is preferable
- Very good communication skill in English, written and spoken (TOEIC > 800 or equivalent)
- Good analytical and strategic-conceptual skills
- Good PC user know-how, experience with AMOS is desirable
- Team player who likes working with teams from multiple nationalities, relevant international experience is an advantage.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a dynamic environment.
- Willing to work on shift basis inclusive of weekends and public holidays.
- Willing to travel frequently, if required.
Please apply via email and attach supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject line should mention as Application for Senior Aircraft Maintenance Planner & Engineering Support position – your name