Develop Commercial Business Intelligence (BI) tool
- Work closely with the vendor to expand and enhance NokScoot’s database to meet data analytics requirements.
- Develop data visualization/dashboard templates using Microsoft Power BI to meet the commercial department’s reporting needs and requirements.
- Conduct validation tests on data output to ensure accurate and precise results.
- Monitor the dashboard performance and resolve issues promptly.
Data analysis, budgeting, and forecasting
- Support Revenue Manager in drafting revenue budgets, updating revenue forecasts and conducting route feasibility studies.
- Support Commercial departments with other data analysis needs.
- Create schedule reports with monitoring business performance.
- Perform ad-hoc business analysis and provide recommendations.
Fare filing and promotion planning
- Implement and modify fares in the airline pricing system.
- File fares to GDS, with authorities, and relevant partners.
- Prepare promotion schedules and create promotion briefs. Review results with sales/ marketing.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Business analysis, Economics or Computer Science will have a preference
- Strong Excel, Office VBA skills and SQL coding skills required.
- 2 years experience in developing Microsoft Power BI templates or working with other BI systems
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and experience in working with people at all levels
- Fluent written, spoken and reading capability in English and Thai
- Highly analytical, passionate about detail/number crunching and strong ability to prioritize
- Ability to adapt and work with new types of systems