งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Really Cool Airlines เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Document Control Center
- Implementing and maintaining the document control and record control procedures
- Ensure that all corporate documents conform to the standards.
- Retaining master documents and their associated background or source references.
- Establishing and maintaining the Company library of master documents.
- Backing up files for electronic documents, if any.
- Obtaining regulatory approval of documents where applicable and submitted on time prior to the document’s submission due date.
- Ensuring timely and accurate production/publishing of documents and correct distribution.
- Ensure that documents are up-to-date.
The Document Control Center Executive is responsible for the overall control of all corporate documents. The Document Control Executive reports to the Quality Assurance Manager
The Document Control Center Executives in the airline industry play a critical role in managing and maintaining the documentation and records related to various operational, regulatory, and compliance requirements. They are responsible for ensuring the accuracy, accessibility, and confidentiality of airline-specific documents and records.
A candidate for Document Control Center Executives shall:
- Holding a diploma degree or equivalent in any field.
- Have strong skills in computer literacy with MS Office applications.
- Have strong office administration skills.
- Have good communication, including writing proficiency in English, and interpersonal skills.
For more information, please visit Really Cool Airlines