The following qualifications for locations
- Bangkok and South-East Asia
- ICAO type II aircraft maintenance engineer license (AMEL) (i.e CAAT AMEL license)
- B777-GE90 mandatory
- B787-GENEX preferably
- 5 years of experience in commercial aircraft maintenance (Airbus/Boeing) is preferable but not essential
- English proficiency
- MS Office proficiency
- Thai nationality
- Must hold a valid driving license
- Must provide a clean criminal record (police clearance)
- Excellent benefits package offered and to be discussed in the initial Teams interview.
Successful candidates will be interviewed in 2nd round in Bangkok.
Please send a CV, Cover Letter, AMEL, expected salary, and passport/ID copies to the following to [email protected]